Peer Review Week (PRW) is now headed toward its 5th Anniversary! This time, PRW19 is coming up with new theme of “Quality in Peer Review” to be celebrated globally from 16 to 20 September, 2019.
The Asian Council of Science Editors supports the ideology of Peer Review Week ensuring the qualitative preservation and integrity of scholarly research. Connecting the peers of publishing industry and scientific research at one platform of discussion is necessary to emphasize the role of Peer Review and Reviewers in scholarly communications, as well as to highlight the latest innovation and applications of its field.
This year celebrating the Peer Review Week in Asia, the Asian Council of Science Editors invites all its Members, Ambassadors and Advisory Cabinet Members for open comments, views, opinions, as well as answers to the following possible questions to contribute a little to “Peer Review Week 2019”
- Why is peer review important?
- What do you think high quality peer review looks like?
- How can journals ensure high quality peer review?
- Why do you peer review?
- What are your top tips for someone learning to peer review?
- Does peer review matter to the public?
We also encourage members to share their views or answers of above questions via video message, which will be uploaded on ACSE’s YouTube Channel. In order to submit your contribute in 5th Peer Review Week with ACSE please keep the following points in mind while making Video:
- Your Message must be relevant to the Theme “Quality in Peer Review”
- Recording must not exceeds the limit of 3 minutes
- You can share the video via Google Drive or in email at email@example.com
- Try to record the message with least possible surrounding noise
- A template of Video is available here
Throughout the Peer Review week, we will be enjoying the relevant discussions to this year’s theme exploring the current issues, possible solutions and future challenges to maintain Quality in our Peer Reviewing System.
In case of any further query you may contact Jean Ashley at < firstname.lastname@example.org >