About the author

Maryam Sayab

Maryam Sayab

Maryam Sayab is an independent writer, trainer and strategic planner holding a demonstrated history of working in the Publishing & the Management Consulting Industry with profound skills in Editorials & Scholarly Communication. She is passionate about scholarly publishing and currently serving the Asian Council of Science Editors as Professional Development Manager. She has done her Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) in Chemistry and attended many International/National conferences as organizer, trainer & presenter. Maryam previously worked for the Asian Network for Scientific Information developing some of their flagship medical journals. This blend of experience has given her a useful insight into the journal development process in both learned society and commercial environments across a wide rang of subject areas. She has worked with broad range of organizations within the publishing sector and continues to be a practicing Professional Development Manager which ensures her training retains a practical and current edge.

Related Articles

7 Comments

1. 1

Dr. Muhammad Aqeel

Great

2. 2

Saima Shafiq

What will be total expenditure ?

3. 3

Mudassar Asrar

Thanks for sharing this information.

4. 4

dahiru toungos

Thank you for the information.

5. 5

patrick nwofe

I will like to attend. Please is it possible to give me a waiver?

6. 6

Worku Negash

Many thanks for your email.
    I see the programme and the call is good opportunity to gain experience on how to manage and launch quality articles by our college, the journal for which I am Editor-in-Chief.
    Dear Maryam, I have few point you may clarify them to me.

Is the 10% discount only for the first $300 or for the $300 + $195?
    Ethiopia is not a country from Asia-Pacific Region. So should I pay $95 or $195? I afraid I would not be cover all the payment for registration, Air ticket, Hotel accommodation and the extra payment as non-ISMPP participant. May you find possibilities that can make me free from the $95 or $195 payment?
    The other point is since I myself have to sponsored the visit I have to find affordable hotel in Tokyo which should be nearby to the hotel arranged for the meeting rather than booking in Hilton Tokyo Hotel. Is that Okay?
    At the moment it is total sending money abroad is ban in Ethiopia. Therefore, unless I find a person who can pay on the behalf of me there the money has to be transferred, sending registration fee is almost impossible. But I have Euro in my hand that I can carry to Tokyo. So, I may need your kind cooperation to pay you on the registration date for the meeting.

7. 7