About the author

Maryam Sayab

Maryam Sayab

Maryam Sayab is serving the Asian Council of Science Editors as Professional Development Manager. She is an experienced lady with a demonstrated history of working in the management consulting industry with profound skills in Research, Creative Writing & Editing, Management, Strategic Planning, and Proofreading. She has also completed her Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) in Chemistry. She has attended many International/National conferences as organizer & presenter and has 6 publications with 17 citations and 3528 reads.

Related Articles

67 Comments

1. 1

Charley MIAO

Thank you very much. Be assured that I will work very hard and try to contribute my experience and my time to ACSE’s further development into China. Under the leads of ACSE’s board of directors and with strong support from my Chinese editor colleagues, I will try and push forward to build up bridges between Chiese journal editors and international professionals and journal experts. It is challenging, but really promising.

1. 1.1
      Maryam Sayab

Maryam Sayab

We appreciate your promising efforts with Asian Council of Science Editors for retaining the shifting landscape of research & publishing towards Asia.
      Good Luck Charley!

1. 1.1.1

Charley Miao

Dear Maryam, thank you very much. I am really excited, but it is a big challenge for me. I need to learn from ACSE’s journal experts and the rich resources on ACSE’s website as many as possible, in particular ACSE’s key value so as to fulfill my duty within such a limited one year period

1. 1.1.1.1
          Maryam Sayab

Maryam Sayab

Hey Charley, Indeed you passion speaks about the future insights of your tenure as Regional Director, and we the whole team of ACSE is with you in giving the very best.
          Wish you a productive year from now onward with ACSE Family.

2. 1.2

Meghan Curtis

Congratulations Charley MIAO!

All of us from TrendMD are very happy for you. Good luck with this new opportunity as ACSE’s newest regional director. I know you will work hard to succeed in your new role.

All the best,
      Meghan.

1. 1.2.1

Charley Miao

Dear Meghan, thank you so much for your very kind words. Yes, I will try to work well for both TrendMD and ACSE.

2. 2

Nafiu Aminu

Congratulations to the new Director. Wishing you all success in ur tenure

1. 2.1

Charley Miao

Dear Nafiu, thank you very much for your kind words. All my best wishes to you and your future 🙂

3. 3

Dr. Nivas Desai

Congratulations and warm welcome to the new Director in the ACSE family. Good luck on your appointment and wish you all the success.

1. 3.1

Charley Miao

Dear Dr. Nivas Desai, thank you very much for your encouraging words and I will do my best. Every of my best wishes 🙂

4. 4

Professor (Dr.) B N MISHRA

Welcome and congratulations. Your expertise will immensely help our communes.

1. 4.1

Charley Miao

Dear Dr. B N Mishra, thank you so much for your kind words and great support. Let us together wish ACSE a bright future.

5. 5

Faten M. Momen

Congratulations to the new Director. Wishing you all success in ur tenure

1. 5.1

Charley Miao

Dear Faten, thank you so much for your encouraging words. All my best wishes to you 🙂

6. 6

Jay Patel

Congratulations Charley! I have worked with Charley at TrendMD for several years now and he is one of the hardest working people I know. He is also very knowledgable, trustworthy, and well respected. ACSE has made a wonderful and smart choice. Best of luck to you Charley in your tenure with ACSE.

1. 6.1

Charley Miao

Dear Jay, thank you very much and I am very happy to work with such an experienced colleague as you. I also very happy to work for both TrendMD and ACSE, in particular because ACSE’s core values are mostly similar to TrendMD’s mission: they both are earnestly devoted to serving scholarly publishers.

7. 7

LAXMAN RAO NAGUBANDI

It is nice to know that Asian Council of Science Editors, has new Regional Director, Congratulations to Dr . Charley Miao of the ACSE from Beijing, China. I am sure under his leadership the growth of publishing maintain enhanced quality as well better access preferably Open access. wish him all the best and God bless him and wish him good luck

1. 7.1

Charley Miao

Dear Laxman, thank you very much for your kind words and I am really appreciated with your thought on OA publishing. With the birth of Plan S, OA publishing will further become a more preferable publishing mode in the future so as to better serve academic readers.

8. 8

M.Alper Erdogan

Congratulations and welcome to our new Director for being part of ACSE family. Wishing you all the success.

1. 8.1

Charley Miao

Dear M. Alper, thank you very much. Indeed, I am very happy to be part of the great ACSE’s family and will work hard to fulfill my duty 🙂

9. 9

Dr RACHID AIT ADDI

Congratulations to the new director and hard luck

1. 9.1

Charley Miao

Dear Dr. Rachid, thank you very much for your kind words. All my best wishes to you 🙂

10. 10

tauseef ahmad

Thanks for the information and I extend my best wishes to the new elected regional director for China. Living in China, I would be happy and very pleased to work with you in future.

1. 10.1

Charley Miao

Dear Tauseef, thank you very much for your kind words. Very happy to hear that you are living in China. Do you mind letting me know which city you are living? I would be more than happy to have a call with you or even a visit if you are in Beijing too. My phone number is 0086-15210155154

11. 11

Ejikeugwu Chika

Wow………….that is great.
    Goodluck to Mr. Charley Miao on his new appointment

1. 11.1

Charley Miao

Dear Ejikeugwu, thank you so much and all my best wishes to you 🙂

12. 12

Sanjay Mishra

Thanks for your kind email. It’s my great pleasure to see Dr. Charley Miao as Regional Director of the ACSE for China. I look forward contributor from to get an opportunity to serve your worthy association as a contributor from India in near future.

1. 12.1

Charley Miao

Dear Sanjay, thank you so much for your kind words. ACSE always welcomes any individuals, journals and publishers to join your hand with ACSE to better serve the academic publishing world 🙂

13. 13

Dahiru Toungos

Congratulations to Mr.Charley, as the Regional Director of the ACSE for China.

1. 13.1

Dear Dahiru, thank you very much for your kind words. All my best wishes 🙂

14. 14

Dr.G. Narasimha

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Charley Miao, appointed as Regional Director of the ACSE for China.

1. 14.1

Charley Miao

Dear Dr. G. Narasimha, thank you so much for your very kind words. Every of my best wishes to you and your bright future 🙂

15. 15

Badri Mishra

Congratulations to the new regional director. Good luck.

1. 15.1

Charley Miao

Dear Badri, thank you very much and all my best wishes 🙂

16. 16

DrRayees R

Congratulations…

1. 16.1

Charley Miao

Dear Dr. Rayees R, thank you very much for your kind words and all my best wishes 🙂

17. 17

Basil Dsouza

Congratulations Charley on behalf of CASE and Editage. Personally having worked with you, I am sure you will contribute a lot to ACSE and wish you good fortune and success for the future.

1. 17.1

Charley Miao

Dear Basil, thank you very much for your kind words and best wishes. I will try to spare more time to work for ACSE and better serve journals and editors. All my best wishes 🙂

18. 18

Worku Negash

Congratulations!!

1. 18.1

Charley Miao

Dear Worku, thank you very much and all my best wishes 🙂

19. 19

Ajit Singh

Congratulations Mr. Charley Miao.

1. 19.1

Charley Miao

Dear Ajit, thank you very much and all my best wishes 🙂

20. 20

Dr. Arivuoli Dakshanamoorthy

Congratulations on becoming the Regional Director of the ACSE

1. 20.1

Charley Miao

Dear Dr. Arivuoli Dakshanamoorthy, thank you very much for your kind words and your support for ACSE

21. 21

Tanko Dauda

Wishing you a successful tenure

1. 21.1

Charley Miao

Dear Tanko, thank you very much for your kind words and great support for ACSE 🙂

22. 22

Dr. Suresh Sharma

Congratulations!

1. 22.1

Charley Miao

Dear Dr. Suresh Sharma, thank you very much for your kind words and great support for ACSE

23. 23

Dr. Asha Ambhaikar

Congratulations Mr. Charley Miao for appointment as Regional Director of the ACSE for China. Wish you all the best for your journey ahead!

1. 23.1

Charley Miao

Dear Dr. Asha Ambhaikar, thank you very much for your kind words. Every of my best wishes 🙂

24. 24

Dr. Kaiser Jamil

Congratulations on being appointed as new director of ACSE,

Welcome to the ACSE family and wish you all the success. I am sure Your expertise will immensely help us in improving publishing community of Asia.

1. 24.1

Charley Miao

Dear Dr. Kaiser Jamil, thank you very much for your kind words. I am indeed very happy to be in the great ACSE family and will do my best 🙂

25. 25

Dr SM Rajendran

My Congratulations to Regional Director of ACSE . My greetings and good wishes

1. 25.1

Charley Miao

Dear Dr. SM Rajendran, thank you very much for your kind words. Every of my best wishes to you 🙂

26. 26

Dr. Fazeela Ahsan

Congratulations!
    Wish u a very good success in all your endeavours

1. 26.1

Charley Miao

Dear Dr. Fazeela Ahsan, thank you very much for your very kind words. All my best wishes to you 🙂

27. 27

Dr. Wei Wang

Big congratulations to Mr. Miao

1. 27.1

Charley Miao

Dear Dr. Wei Wang, thank you very much. Let us discuss more over the emails or calls

28. 28

Jing Zhang

Hi Charley, a very well deserved position for you and I honestly can’t think of a second person in China who can do better than you! Congratulations and I am looking forward to hearing from you more.

29. 29

Prof. Mervat

Congratulations Mr. Charley MIAO!

30. 30

Ujang Sumarwan

Dear Mr Charley Miao

Congratulation on your new appointment, your leadership will bring ACSE as leading institution of research publication. Keep up the hard work

With Best Wishes
    Ujang Sumarwan, PhD
    Professor of Consumer Behavior
    Dept of Family and Consumer Sciences
    Dean College of Human Ecology
    IPB University Bogor Indonesia

President
    AACIM (Asian Association for Consumer Interests and Marketing)

31. 31

Dr. Muhammad Ujudud Musa

Congratulations to the new Director
    This is a well deserved honour
    Wishing you a successful stewardship

32. 32

Charley Miao

Dear Dr. Fazeela Ahsan, thank you very much for your very kind words. There must be many challenges and opportunities in front of us. Let us do our best

33. 33

Dr. Rajendran susai

Thank you so much for your help and support
    Congratulation

34. 34

Prof. Loai Aljerf

Congratulation to Mr. Charley Miao!

35. 35

Safir Ullah Khan

Dear Charley,

I as a member very happy to see you with this new role. I think year is a huge time for you because your experience is very meaning full. Stay happy and congratulations young Director.

36. 36

Dr. Moammed Dahiru Toungos

Congratulations to a deserving Prof.